My New Black Epi Montaigne Clutch

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    I’m so excited and happy, I got a new purse

This is my new Epi Montaigne Clutch in Black. :love:
    (I tried watermarking my pics myself lol not as nice as how others can do it).

This is my first Epi Purse. Epi is so nice. :tender: I’m so in love with my new purse. I cannot wait to use my new purse. I tried other purses on – but it was this purse that I loved for a shoulder purse. And it has other uses, like hand-held or as a clutch by removing the strap. I originally went to check if they had it in Ivory, but they were sold out. And LV only had this last one in Black. I love my new purse. And the strap is also adjustable. I’m happy I decided on this Epi Purse.

[Rach.Rach – its a beautiful purse, I’m so happy you shared your pics in the visual library, and now I have my own Epi Montaigne Clutch :yahoo:]

pic 1.jpg pic 2.jpg pic 3.jpg pic 4.jpg pic 5.jpg
  2. Gorgeous!

I love the new models with big locks, but I think they look too busy on monogram canvas. Epi is the best choice! :smile:

3. thank you for those pics!! i've never seen the clutch in black version...it's beautiful!!!!

4. i agree! i love much better that lock on epi pieces:yes:

5. :drool: Wow! Its gorgeous. I want one! What are the dimensions of the bag and how much can you fit in it?

6. That is vey nice! Congrats!

7. Very cute. Congrats.

8. Congrats .. it is a great style:heart:

9. :nuts: congrats!! its so gorgeous!!

10. Lovely..congrats!

11. Very cute, congrats!!

12. lovely! enjoy your new bag!

13. congrats, i love that lock on the epi. thanks for all the pics

14. Truly truly gorgeous, have never seen it before and love it!

15. that's so pretty. congrats!