My new black City GGH (pics)

1. After all of my worrying, my bag came and I love it!!!!

Please excuse the quality of my pics, they never come out good when I am taking them of myself (and ignore the background--it is my exercise room).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. More pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. OMG - I love it! :love: Congrats, and thanks for the pics. I'm trying to decide between GGH & SGH for a black city - and I thought I had made up my mind for SGH, but after seeing yours I'm hopelessly confused again! :p It's GORGEOUS & looks fab on you!

4. BEAUTIFUL and it looks fabulous on you!:tup: Thank your for posting pictures, love to see the bags modeled. Congratulations!

5. GORGEOUS!!! I'm so glad you love it!!! It's stunning!!!!!!

6. THAT BAG IS FANTASTIC:drool:
    The more I see it the more I NEED IT !!
    It looks gorgeous on you!
    Congratulations Afcgirl!

7. Looks fab on you, congrats!

8. It does look great on you, and the leather on the bag looks great too.

9. Thanks girls! The leather is very soft and buttery, I was surprised it was not more distressed. I actually like distressed but I don't like dry so overall I am very happy. Oh and it is very black, not faded at all.

batgirl77, I know what you mean. I had a very hard time deciding whether to go for the gold. I love the gold but I do think that silver will go with more because it is more understated. I dress very classic and simple, so I think I will be able to pull off the gold a lot. However if your wardrobe has a lot of patterns or bold colors, you may want to go with silver. Believe me, silver is so gorgeous too. Either way you can't go wrong.

10. Looks wonderful on you! I love your poses too hehe

11. I absolutly love your bag!!! I think Cities look so amazing with the GH! I am dying for one of my own! Both you and your bag look great! Congrats on your new City!

12. Lovely x

13. congrats! i am glad you love it. it looks fabulous on you. you are rocking it!

14. I didn't chime in earlier, but I knew you were going to
    love this bag once you had it. It's LOVELY!!

I have this same combo in the PT style and I wear it with everything. Congrats!

15. That's a killer combo! Looks fabulous on you, thanks for sharing!