My new birthday/end of school year presents and pics!

1. Just wanted to thank you all so much for enabling me to buy these! I got one for my birthday :balloon: and one for getting through 3 very tough quarters in school :smartass:.

In the end, my BF was very happy with my choices and his only problem with them was that he couldn't be there to help me pick them out.

Although he did say that if he had been there he would have talked me into getting only one thing, but in the end I got:

Small watercolor stripe tote
    watercolor stripe pony tail scarf
    small ergo turquoise hobo

The ergo is in the mail, my store was sold out of every style in turquoise. I will post pics as soon as it gets here! I will also post some of me modeling them, but for now:

Thanks again everyone!

P5120098.jpg P5120099.jpg P5120101.jpg P5120107.jpg P5120104.jpg
  2. Very Pretty! I love the Watercolor line. I have a large Ergo tote in turquoise and I love the color. Congrats on a job well done!

3. Congratulations on the purchases, and on surviving your tough school year!

4. very cute!!!

5. Beautiful choices! I have a soft spot for the Watercolor line.

BTW--Happy belated birthday!

6. You're not belated yet, it's Tuesday! I know, I'm bad, I should wait to use them until then. I just can't help myself, it's my soft spot also!

7. Hahaha, I know how it is....I get very impatient for gifts. Sadly my birthday is 4 days after Christmas so a lot of times I get them both at the same time. It would be nice to have a birthday in the middle of the year though. Lucky you!

8. My birthday is January 1st, so this happened to me a lot too!

9. congrats on the birthday, accomplishments in school, and the new goodies! they are so cute! i got the watercolor wristlet and i love it! the watercolor line is perfect for spring and summer

10. Very cute stuff. Congratulations on lovely purchases. I love my watercolor ponytail scarf. It's gorgeous!

11. Congrats on making it through a tough school year! Very cute choices, love that pony tail scarf.

12. So cute! The perfect summer bag!!! Cute scarf too!

13. Congrats on school and happy birthday! love your new stuff.

14. wow great bf!!!

15. so cute! Congrats!