My new Birlingot is home!!! YAY!

1. :yahoo:

She's finally here! YES!

She's a PM size Birlingot in Epsom leather with PH and her color is Potrion!

I have taken a picture for ref: I'm 5'2" 115lbs

IMG_0592WTMK.JPG IMG_0593WTMK.JPG IMG_0594WTMK.JPG IMG_0595WTMK.JPG IMG_0596WTMK.JPG IMG_0588WTMK.JPG IMG_0591WTMK.JPG
  2. Congrats Bagg! It is beautiful, I just love the color! Wear it in the best of health!

3. I'm not sure if I'm more excited to see the pictures of the bag or the pictures of the famous Baggaholic herself ;)

4. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! And I love your closet, too!!!!

5. Lovely color...nice slim profile on the bag. I also like the shoulder strap for the comfort.

Thank you for sharing...enjoy!

6. I've been dieing to get this bag!!!! Thank god it's here!

7. It looks great on you!! Enjoy!!!

8. Another beauty in your collection!!! Your closet is TDF!!

9. I love that bag - and the subtle H on the strap - and your closet - and your other bags...:love:

10. mmm, I love that color.

11. Wow! You and that bag look like you were made for each other. Perfect size and color for you.

12. I LOVE this bag!!! I am partial to shoulder bags, and Hermes doesn't have that many shoulder bag styles. Did you get this in NYC, Bagg? I'm going there next week. hmmm...should check in on it....hmmmm....

AWESOME color - especially on you!! Wear it in good health --

13. Beautiful! I really love the style of that bag! And it looks great on you!

14. I LOVE this bag!!! I am partial to shoulder bags, and Hermes doesn't have that many shoulder bag styles. Did you get this in NYC, Bagg? I'm going there next week. hmmm...should check in on it....hmmmm....

AWESOME color - especially on you!! Wear it in good health --

15. I got it from LZ website, although Madison ave did have a couple of them today, and they had this exact color combo too,..