my new birkin!!!

1. hi everyone....i don't really post much here but I just wanted to share my new birkin! I ordered my baby from luxwear and it was a smooth transaction!!!! Its a 30cm gold clemence with PH. I also want to send warm thanks to Croissant who helped with my neurosis...this is my first one and I see more in the future!!!!Thanks to all the ladies here for being such enablers!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

P.S. I was trying to watermark the phots but couldn't figure out how...:cursing:

DSC09506.jpg DSC09507.jpg DSC09512.jpg DSC09513.jpg DSC09514.jpg
  2. Congrats!

3. Gorgeous! Congratulations, that's really a fabulous bag.

4. What a perfect and classic bag! Love the PH and gold combo!!!

5. Gold PH Birkin- a wonderful classic piece. Congrats!

6. Oh goyardlover, how beautiful. Congratulations. Wear her in health and happiness.:drinkup:

Now off you go to the "action" thread so we can see how you wear her!

7. congrats! a truly lovely bag.

and snaps to croissant for paying it forward -- well done, c! :kiss:

8. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You will love this bag and it'll be a staple in your wardrobe!!!! And this is just the beginning......muahhaahhaaaaa.......

9. gorgeous! congrats!

10. thanks to everyone. I am so excited to wear it out. I would've taken "action" pics but I was literally in my pj's when I was taking it - that would be birkin blasphemy! I foresee a 35 rouge togo/clemence birkin in the future:graucho: I have to say though, it was smaller than I thought it would be, perhaps I'm just so used to seeing the 35 more.....

11. Just gorgeous!!! Congrats!

12. Beautiful!!! I am jealous!:p But big congrats on your purchase! She is a beauty and such a classic color!:drool: :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart:

13. Oooooh ahhhhh Lucky you ! Beautiful Bag!I too have been tempted by this reseller!:drinkup:

14. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love Gold Clemence, and I think it's so perfect that Croissant did her part in enabling this purchase. This is such a classic Hermes bag....I love it!

15. Congratulations!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Ummmm....so are you CONVERTED to H yet??:p