My new birkin!. . . What is it?

1. my title sounds stu*id I know :p!

Okay. . .

First, I have a new birkin. Yay! *jumping up and down with a silly grin on my face*

I am sooooo in love with it!

Second, we don't have any H stores in my 3rd world country :crybaby:. So we don't have the option of buying or ordering birkins from our part of the world

Third, my PO from france was mixed up and my 35cm. ordered wasn't put in and my SA said it would probably take til december to get my PO :crybaby:*cry* cry* cry*

Last, I needed to get a hermes fix and japan is just a 5 hour flight from where I am so. . . . :smile:
  2. A friend of mine was at a resellers and she only sent me pics of the bag. I loved how the color looked but I really don't know what color it is.

My lovely friend amour told me it was VERT CRU and without further ado. . .

Here is my lovely beauty . . . . .
  3. I can't get the pics right so I am trying again *stu*id grin*
  4. [​IMG]
  5. [​IMG]
  6. The 2 colors look like 2 different bags. But it is SOOOOOOO beautiful in my eyes. Here are some more pics

7. Thank you girls for being able to share my joy

I am beyond happy!

8. I'll post modelling pics when my hubby is not around. He might think I am going nuts LMAO
  9. Nice Jen! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup::tup::tup:
  10. Stunning color jen, congratulations to you!!!!!
    Are you wondering abou the leather, or the color??

It is very pretty!!!
  11. Yayyy!! Your bag is lovely!! It's so fun to have a bag in a color that just pops and you know the chances of running into someone else with that color is rare!
  12. it's so pretty! Congratz to you for scoring such a nice piece!
  13. Congratulations.
    I love H green.
    It is a beauty.
  14. Gorgeous! Congrats!
  15. Gorgeous! When will you have her in your hot little hands??