My new Birkin - Nobody could have told me . . .

1. . . .how much I would love it. The smell, the feel, the look, the shiny hardware, the amazingly soft lining right down to the way she nestles in my arm. I am sounding seriously potty here I know, but "Oh, Oh, Oh . . . :heart: :heart: :heart: "!

Seriously, many of you know what a long and hard process it was for me to decide to commit to a Birkin. I have always loved bags, always longed for a Birkin and always balked at the ultimate investment. Then I got an inheritance and suddenly it looked like I could really buy a Birkin if I wanted to.

I mulled it over both privately and on these boards, now I have her and I can honestly say she has brought me so much pleasure already and is so unlike any bag I have ever seen or owned before that I completely get why you H-mad ladies say these are investments for life.

I am just worried now that nothing else will ever compare. Actually, I know nothing else will ever compare, but I can live with that being as I have my one amazing, classic Birkin. Although a lighter neutral colour would be lovely too . . . . .:graucho:

Thank you to all of you who have nurtured my interest in Hermes, talked openly about your experiences and showed so much interest in my deliberations!

2. congratulations. you're right, nothing else will ever compare, and you're also right that it doesn't matter, because you have the best!

3. Awww, congratulations! That is so wonderful that it is bringing you such pleasure! What size and color did you get? And ... pics, please!!

4. Congratulations! You are totally motivating me to be a good girl! I cannot wait to see pics!

5. ^^^ excellent new avatar jag!!!

6. Congrats!

7. congratulations and enjoy your new bag!

8. Congrats! What colour, hardware, size? Details!!! Lol

9. i am so happy for you miss s! i can't wait to see it!

10. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
    xxxRosexxx

11. So happy for you!!! Isn't it the best feeling - looking at your new bag and loving EVERYTHING about it?!:love:

12. Congratulations!!! Details please :nuts:

13. Miss Sooky, that feeling of joy is great, isn't it??!!
    Congratulations.
    Looking forward to some details.

14. Congratsssssssssss.. pics pleaseee :biggrin:

15. Yes!!! Please more details on your new love!!! And congrats...