My new 'Big Girl' scarves

ROSE I've got two more coming. Let's make a pact. No more scarves for us until NYC in three weeks. I can do it if I have someone do it with me.....

The next one is the "Les Riviers de Babel' in the gold colorway:

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
This is gorgeous Rose.. I absolutely and completely love it..:yahoo:

Rose, Your scarves are lovely! Congratulations!!! You are, such a perfect model for Hermes scarves...you have the perfect, long and slender 'Audrey Hepburn' neck. Just Lovely...

rose les riviers babel - is that scarf tied around your neck the same way i do a headband, a sort of knuckle twist? i never thought of doing it at the neck. that looks terrific!

shopmom, i was sitting on my hands yesterday waiting for an ebay auction to end. that's when i knew it was time to get out my new scarf first and enjoy that. lol
and now i'm semi-infatuated with another pattern, carrossier by philippe ledoux (anything with female figures on it dressed in period - yum!).

Yes, I am completely out of control!!! Four new big girl scarves in 2 weeks. Well that's it for me! I love these, but no more.

The first one is my grail scarf, 'La Voie Lactee' in the black colorway. I have been wanting this one for such a long time and a most wonderful lady enabled me to finally acquire her. You know who you are.... thank you so much, you truly are a very special lady:heart: :heart:

And...... it glows in the dark..... I am the hip mom at the moment!:yahoo:

OH Rose!!! The gold looks SPECTACULAR on you and the blue is DREAMY. Damn you look good. I envy your "you-ness"!