My new 'Big Girl' scarves

yeah bunch the fabric more at your neck and it's too tight. i can't even breathe looking at you. lol.

why is something happening with shopmom today?

ok.....LMFAO!!!!!! SO TRUE!!!!!!!! :roflmfao:
OMG! Look, just count your blessings you don't have my trainer. Two weeks ago, he made me do 45 minutes of cardio. But the cardio had heavy leg work, lots of jumping and propulsions, power lunges, a step routine with weights, and to top it all off, I had to run 40 flights of stairs, taking two steps at a time. And he gave me 6 minutes to do the stairs. No one really believes I actually do this, until they go to the gym with me.

They are all lovely, Rose! I especially LOVE LOVE LOVE the Giverney one! It's so feminine and delicate. Great for summer! Thanks, too, for posting pics of different ways to tie them. I am scarf challenged so the pics really help. They all look fabulous on you. Enjoy them!

why is something happening with shopmom today?

wine.gif

....my only mistake was telling Miss. Rocky Balboa on the east coast!!!! Now when I see her all I'll be thinking of is that damn THEME SONG!!!!

Rose, you are my hero!! Your new scarves are magnificent. I can't wear a full-sized scarf that way, either (too much material) but that is how I wear my pointu.

HG, I'm lucky I can make it from my desk to my car! LOL! 40 flights of stairs? I think I need a nap....