My new 'Big Girl' scarves

Next is the 'Giverney' mouselline

attachment.php
attachment.php
I was tempted by this one. Tell me how it wears. I'm always afraid they will snag.

...um.....and if you need rehab, I don't even WANT to imagine what I need.....two more scarves are on their way to me AS WE SPEAK!!!! oiy......

ROSE!!!! I don't know how I'm going to explain this but I'll try. Try this too. Take your scarf (any one of these beauties) and fold one point to the opposite point so you make a large triangle. Place the widest part against your neck in the front so the point is hanging down the front and wrap the two other ends around the back of your neck and then to the front and tie these two together. It'll be like a large, bunchy bib with a wonderful knot in the front.

I wear mine a lot this way as it's easy to do, warm and looks pretty dang schnazzy. (but mostly because it's easy......)

I have tried and tried, can't get it to look right. Private lessons in NYC?

that's my fave way to wear it to shopmom. i showed my mom that one yesterday too!

rose they are all delicious and look fantastic on you! i have to say that the mouselline is my fave. not only do you have 4 scarves but 2 of them are COLOR! ah how it warms my heart.

OK, ROSE! You're on! (the trick is not to pull the scarf too tightly against your neck. Leave it a little loose before you wrap the two ends around to the front and TIE it loosely too.....see how that works.)

OK, ROSE! You're on! (the trick is not to pull the scarf too tightly against your neck. Leave it a little loose before you wrap the two ends around to the front and TIE it loosely too.....see how that works.)

Well I am trying... need a lot of practice...here is a sad attempt :roflmfao:

attachment.php

Attachments

• c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 49
Rose.......it IS fine but you could also pull more of the silk up around your chin so there's less on your chest and more bunched up around your face. KWIM? Pull some of the scarf up a little and see if your more comfy with how that looks. You want it loose, loose, loose.

You might have to un-tie it to get this to work and then re-tie it loosely......