My new 'Big Girl' scarves

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
Yes, I am completely out of control!!! Four new big girl scarves in 2 weeks. Well that's it for me! I love these, but no more.

The first one is my grail scarf, 'La Voie Lactee' in the black colorway. I have been wanting this one for such a long time and a most wonderful lady enabled me to finally acquire her. You know who you are.... thank you so much, you truly are a very special lady:heart: :heart:

And...... it glows in the dark..... I am the hip mom at the moment!:yahoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 10,810
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,330
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,297
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 2,297
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2,300
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 113
The next one is the "Les Riviers de Babel' in the gold colorway:

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2,168
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2,212
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 2,367
Oh freak me out -'La Voie Lactee' - don't show me this!!! It is so incredible! What an amazing item :smile: Love it! Congrats :supacool:

They are both gorgeous, but as an astronomy buff the first one knocks me out!

And FINALLY, most of you have seen these pics , but here there are again....De Passage a Toyko in th black colorway. This one was my very first one.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• PB9.jpg
    PB9.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 108
  • passage2.jpg
    passage2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 104
  • passage3.jpg
    passage3.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 109
ROSE!!!! I don't know how I'm going to explain this but I'll try. Try this too. Take your scarf (any one of these beauties) and fold one point to the opposite point so you make a large triangle. Place the widest part against your neck in the front so the point is hanging down the front and wrap the two other ends around the back of your neck and then to the front and tie these two together. It'll be like a large, bunchy bib with a wonderful knot in the front.

I wear mine a lot this way as it's easy to do, warm and looks pretty dang schnazzy. (but mostly because it's easy......)