My new Beverly GM & Pomme D'Amour Vernis Key & Change Holder!

1. My photos are terrible but I'm posting them anyway as I'm bursting with excitement & guilt (OMG, I can't believe I spent how much?)!

I'm also including pics of the interior and what all I can get in the purse...WOW! There are a few grainy pics that I took with my phone (in the dark practically - sorry such bad quality!) so that you could see the size camera I usually carry in the purse.

I went to Saks today to purchase the monogram canvas key & change holder but when I saw the Pomme D'Amour Vernis it started calling my name! My next purchase will be the Zippy Organizer, just wish they made it in Pomme D'Amour Vernis as I LOVE seeing the shock of red when I open my pocketbook.

The Purseket that I have also came today! What a treat. I chose the ostrich fabric and I think it looks nice and doesn't fight with the red of the key & change holder.

I'm currently using my little Aveda bag to carry makeup as I'm in the process of building a house and all my bags are in storage for at least 3 more months! Once I can get my hands on my 'stuff' I'll replace the Aveda bag with my LV mono Pochette Accessoiries bag that my Mom got my for college graduation in 2001! Yes, this is my 1st LV purchase and I'm so glad I held on to the PA; almost gave it away to my little sister!

What I always carry in my bag:
    • camera
    • business card case
    • Advil
    • Carb Blocker - trying to get the last 10 baby pounds off!
    • wallet
    • toothpicks
    • lotion
    • makeup bag
    • breath mints
    • Blackberry
    • Mont Blanc - put this in the outside pocket w/house & car keys
    OH BUMMER - just tried to load my photos but I get a message that my file is too large. Anyone know how to shrink it so I can post? :sad:

So excited!
    :yahoo:

Inside LV.jpg LV II.jpg
  2. Hey congrats beautiful treasures you got there!
    wearb them in the best of health!!1

post some modeling pics...

3. What size is your Purseket? Very clever...

4. I bought the medium Purseket and have the Beverly GM. The interior of the bag has a pocket for a cell phone and a larger pocket to the right that I didn't want to cover up with the Purseket. I love it!

5. Congrats! Love your Pomme!

6. Congratulations on all your new items! Can't wait to see your pics.

7. Eek, I can't wait to see your pics! Did you get ebene or azur?

8. pomme is tdf! i recently purchased the french purse and i, too, find pomme to be ascetically pleasing.

enjoy your cles.

9. Congrats!!! Love that cles.....I bought one, too! Couldn't resist the color. Your baby is adorable!!!

10. congrats!

11. Congratulations on your new LVs. I love the cles!!!:tup:

12. Congrats on your new goodies! :tup:

13. Congrats

14. congrats! I absolutely LOVE the beverly!

15. Congrats on your purchase! Sak's LV is my favorite one to visit :yes: the pomme is really pretty, I can spot her right away from the pix :love: