My new beauties, pics!!!

1. Hi girls I recently purchased these beauties and wanted to post some pics! I have fallen in :heart: with eggplant so much! I also have fallen in love with the day style, it suits me perfectly! Thanks to two lovely pfers I was able to buy these beauties and my thanks to them! My little girl is only 16 months old and already loves her bags!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow, gorgeous eggplant!!! that leather is incredible! i love the modeling pics with your little girl - i have an 18 month old little boy too! they are so adorable at this age :p

3. Wow Gorgeous eggplant, Congrats!!!

4. Wow very nice. Congrats!

5. Sooo pretty, such gorgeous colors!! Are those bag charms by Deana? Love them all!!:smile:

6. They are stunning - such fun colors! Love your model too! Nice to see a bbag lover in training!

7. Yes I love my Deana charms!!!! She will be making one for my eggplant purse but in the meantime she is wearing magenta and french blue!

8. lovely eggplant! the leather is soo divine!

9. [​IMG]
    I noticed the Deana charms too! What gorgeous leather!!

10. fabulous!:tup:

11. OMG, those bags are gorgeous ... especially love the eggplant!

12. beautiful! congrats! i like the charms too!

13. I love them....I'm dying over the bubblegum day, it's one of my favourites:heart:

14. :drool::drool::drool: i can't tell nothing else than :drool::drool::drool:

15. That Eggplant bag is gorgeous. What a find!!