My new BE bags just arrived!

Gorgeous bags!! The chocolate colour looks absolutely scrumptious!! Honestly, it does look a bit big on you though. The LMM looks perfect. I love mine as well, it's just sooo darn cute and chic. Enjoy!!

^^

Post pics of your wine LMM!! I am contemplating getting the wine in the mini or reg. I also want the fushia but the gold hardware is holding me back. I am getting used to the gold on my purple mini so who knows LOL. So many yummy colors to choose from.

Congrats, I love them both! I also received my choc. SM today and for me it's absolutely perfect. Keep in mind that the leather will soften with time so the bag will slouch and not feel as big.

Karenina, that black crash LMM is outrageously gorgeous! Wow!

Ladies, if any of you got the LMM in wine or purple, please post pics! I'd love to see what those colors also look like IRL. Also would love to hear what wardrobe colors wine & purple do NOT look good with. I'm contemplating one of those colors.

I got my dark grey LMM today. Love the style and now I understand what you've all been saying about the leather scent -- it's amazing, not like leather but almost like a perfume! Anyway, though I like the dark grey color well enough since it's a nice neutral, it doesn't make my heart sing like when I see the purple or wine LMM. Now I'm wondering if I should exchange it for one of those colors? What do you gals think? Or should I keep it since it's a good basic neutral? It just looks dull compared to the beautiful colors that you gals bought.

Thanks for all the comliments girls! The LMM is to DIE for! I just think I might have to sell the SM as much as I love it. It just feels to big for me. I do love the choc leather. It is TDF, so amazing!

Karenina, that black crash LMM is outrageously gorgeous! Wow!

Ladies, if any of you got the LMM in wine or purple, please post pics! I'd love to see what those colors also look like IRL. Also would love to hear what wardrobe colors wine & purple do NOT look good with. I'm contemplating one of those colors.

I got my dark grey LMM today. Love the style and now I understand what you've all been saying about the leather scent -- it's amazing, not like leather but almost like a perfume! Anyway, though I like the dark grey color well enough since it's a nice neutral, it doesn't make my heart sing like when I see the purple or wine LMM. Now I'm wondering if I should exchange it for one of those colors? What do you gals think? Or should I keep it since it's a good basic neutral? It just looks dull compared to the beautiful colors that you gals bought.

I have the LM dark grey and I love it! That color goes with anything. It is a great bag and I would say keep it. I just love the LMM it is a great style and size!!

Listen, for me, the Stroke Me is a tote bag. I use mine for flying. Or if I'm going out for a day and need book, water, sweater... So I don't use it as an everyday "handbag."

I think the Stroke Me looks good on you if you plan to use it for a tote. But if you want a handbag, then get the medium size. JMHO. Cheers!

I think my bags must be last thing on the DHL truck because they are not here yet, despite the email status that says 'out for delivery' as of 8:45 this morning. It it wasn't raining, I would be hanging out the front door.