My new BE bags just arrived!

1. I just got my Stroke Me and Love Me Minni! I have to say they both are amazing bags and I already love them. The chocolate leather on the SM is just amazing. It smells so good. I lvoe this bag. I do have a small doubt about it though. I am not sure I like it on me. I love the bag and how it looks though. I feel like it is just a bit too big for me.

As for the LMM in black crash it is just wonderful and I know I am going to love carrying it. It just screems chic!! The leather is wonderful and smells soooooo good. So here are my lovely bags!

Pleaes give me your opinons on the SM chocolate. I am wondering if I should keep it b/c I am not sure how I feel about it on me. I do love the bag though, maybe I just need to get use to it. So should I keep it or sell it?????

tn_DSCF3050.JPG tn_DSCF3053.JPG tn_DSCF3054.JPG tn_DSCF3056.JPG
  2. and here is the LMM in black crash

tn_DSCF3061.JPG tn_DSCF3064.JPG tn_DSCF3068.JPG tn_DSCF3065.JPG
  3. omg the color is delicious! Right now it does look big/wide (to me) but maybe when it slouches some it will lay down flatter....

4. Is that a large SM? I love the color. The LMM rocks! I'm waiting for my LMM in chocolate to arrive sometime today. If it looks as good on me, as yours does on you, I'm on board for a black crash. I've been thinking about a SM in medium and would really like to know the size of your SM.

5. Im going to have to get that LMM.....it looks gorgeous!

6. Looks gorgeous! it does look big on you at the moment but I expect it'll become slouchier and softer with use and won't feel so big. Why not send it back if you're not happy with it and order a medium stroke me in chocolate!?
    Can you post piccies of the LMM !!!! Please!!!!

7. can't see the LMM !

8. Yes it is the large SM. I feel it is a bit too big but the color is amazing!

Sukey- the LMM is AWESOME!! I love it.

9. ACK!!! My LMM was just delivered by DHL, but I am hopelessly stuck in my office. No fair!! Thanks for sharing your pics, Karenina. I can at least salivate over yours!

10. Ohhh I can't wait for you to get it! What color did you get? You have to post pics when it arrives!!

11. If it were me, I would get the medium SM, but I'm 5'4" and don't carry larger bags.

12. ooh I can see it now. The LMM looks fab!!!! can I ask how tall you are to get an idea of proportion on the LMM. thanks!

13. hummm I can see it and it seems like others can see it. I posted it in the second post.

14. GORGEOUS BAGS! I love your LMM! Congratulations!

15. I not very big. I am 5'3". I think maybe that is why the SM looks so big on me maybe?