my new bags

1. I got my Bianco, Adios & Famgilia Stellinas today..I asked for as many characters as possible on Adios & I have 9-10 full characters..I love it!! I did use half a bottle of the kiwi protectant though on the bianco..I also got a european sushi girl bag off of eBay. It has a mega long strap, and can be adjusted via velcro..Its funky..I like it though as a cross body any time bag..
    Picture 053.jpg
  2. Congrats!! :yahoo: Where did you get your AS Stellina? It's awesome!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
  3. Your bags are so pretty, especially the sushi girl bag!
  4. nice bags. Can you post pics of the fronts?
  5. congrats elizs!! They're beautiful!! :woohoo:

and you got 9-10 characters on your AS stellina?? That's a lot of characters to get on a bag for that print! :tup:
  6. congrats! I love the stellina!
  7. Ohhh I love your sushi girl bag!!! Who was the seller on eBay?
  8. love ur awesome stellinas :nuts:
  9. congrats...the stellina :queen: :smile:
  10. Congrats on your new stellinas =) I love the Adios Star! Yes, please post pics of the front, that's a lot of characters!
  11. I got the AS stellina from SouthHampton. I had it on preorder for over a month. I told them that I wanted as many characters as possible, so she went though the shipment as soon as they got it and put one on hold. You can fully see koi, popletina, the baby, candy 2x, diavolina, the latte 2x, sandys head, tulip flower, rainbow & mini candy, there are paritals of flying adios, baby adios, adios skull bones, the brown cactus boy, & a chili pepper. I'm very happy with it.
    The sushi girl bag from eBay is nice becuase it does have a zippered compartment with a change purse that comes out & the front folds backwards over a smaller compartment. It looks really useful, and it was cheap too. Here it is

And here are pics of the back of my stellinas..
    Picture 059.jpg
  12. I :heart: your AS Stellina, it's so pretty & it has alot of characters on it :biggrin:
  13. CONGRATS tehy are beautiful

im contemplating a bianco stellina.. but since my pirata is so dirty after being scotchguarded i dont think its a good idae
  14. Your AS Stellina is absolutely brilliant! I've only seen one AS with as many colorful characters as yours. Now, I am on the hunt again for the perfect AS with as many colorful characters as possible!
  15. aw now i want an adios star stellina