My new bags!!!!

1. Here are photos of the new additions to my collection! I haven't received the Foresta Corriere yet, but it's on it's way!

P.S. Sorry for the bad resolution on these photos. I don't have my own camera right now, and am using the camera from work. And this camera uses a floppy disk to store the photos. Yes, a floppy disk!

bambinone1.JPG bambinone2.JPG caramella1.JPG caramella2.JPG
  2. Next set of photos:

denaro1.JPG denaro2.JPG luna1.JPG MVC-026F.JPG MVC-027F.JPG
  3. Sorry, that Luna photo is awful! I don't have anything to put in it to take a good picture right now!

4. GoldenAnkh: LOL.. you crack me up with the "floppy disk" :lol: i didn't know there's such a camera.

anyway, congrats on your new additions - they're lovely! i like your pirata bambinone, how it's got the 2 women on one side, and a different woman on the back. very nice print placement, exactly how i'd love to have pirata if i ever were to get one (i personally think pirata looks really good on smaller bags).

love your inferno caramella too! nice collection.

5. ooh nice additions GoldenAnkh !! :yes:

6. ahhh kyoot caramella! ahhh kyoot bambinone!

7. The last place I worked also had this same camera! It's crazy! At least it uses the smaller floppy, and not the 1980s sized large floppy. It's crazy silly to use!

[​IMG]

8. hahaha nice additions! i didn't even know floppy disks were still around nowaday!!!

9. nice bags! i love my pirata bambinone as well!

10. super cute bags. i luv ur caramella.

11. Lindsay at Southampton picked it out for me! I love those little bullets!

12. Sooo cute! Congrats.

13. wow.. large floppy disks? lol sure sounds like an antique camera :p but in a way, it's kinda cool/cute in a unique manner i guess. kids nowadays wouldn't even know what's a floppy disk.

14. :lol: off topic again but we used those floppy disk cameras in my newspaper class in high school :lol: they're actually really handy around older computers since those actually came w/ floppy drives. I actually had to add it on for extra $$ when I helped my parents order a new desktop since my father likes them :sweatdrop:

15. very very cute..Love the inferno caramella