My new bag!

1. I don't know if any of you remember but I asked everyone what Chanel I should get. Well, I went to Saks this past weekend and looked at the Cambon pochette that I was thinking about and it turned out to be WAY too tiny for me. So, I looked at all other bags and the Caviar Tote received the most of my attention, so I bought it! It is a REAL beauty. I love the caviar leather and the chain straps are just so cute!!!! I got it in black and I believe in medium size. When I was buying it, the SA said that it is more like an every-day bag but I think it could be used when going somewhere fancy, too, don't you think??? If you have this bag, do you use it as an every-day bag or for many occasions?

Oh, and the best part! The bag that I bought was the only one they had (the one on display) and at first I was a little hesitant to buy it but the SA gave me 10 % off!!! I looked it all over and it was perfect! Do you think this bag will ever go on sale? How "big" are sales at Chanel?

I don't have pics of it yet but I will take some very soon and post them!

SOOOO excited!

2. Wow, nice discount. Congrats on your new bag. Post pictures when you can.

3. Oh cool! Can't wait to see pics! WTG on the discount!

4. Can't wait to see it! Congrats!

5. Sounds beautiful!

6. So, here are the pictures!

I'll take more with me carrying the bag and then post those later.

7. Great bag! Excellent decision you've made!

8. It's a beauty! Congrats!

9. Beautiful & classic bag. congrats on a great choice.

10. Thank you all!!

11. ohh it's gorgeous!! And what an awesome deal =)

If I recall correctly, Chanel sales are 30% off and it's usually on seasonal handbags and never the classic handbags.

12. Love it! I want one just like that!!!

13. AAAugh I want it! It's gorgeous~! What are the dimensions? How much?

14. That is absolutely gorgeous!! What was the price (before discount? )

15. Congrats! Great bag--you'll love it for years!