My new bag

1. Well as most of you know, I work 10 hour days 5 days a week. So I don't have much time to post my new aquisitions. So since I have a little time today. I took some pics. Here is my new Coach duffle that I bought about a month ago.
    coach duffle.jpg
  2. It's beautiful! Congratulations! I wasn't very fond of that style, but the white looks really nice. Now you have me thinking I might need a white bag...
  3. It's not white. It's Moss actually. I originally thought it was grey and had planned a grey outfit with it, but the SA actually corrected me. She said that the color was a blendable color so it matches a lot.
  4. Wow, it must just be the lighting. But the moss sounds like a color that will go with a lot of outfits!
  5. oh its gorgeous!
  6. Really gorgeous! Congrats
  7. Very pretty! Congrats!:yes:
  8. I love that color! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  9. I used it today for the first time. I wore a cream colored top with a brown suede jacket and it all just came together. I'm planning on using it for the rest of the week.
  10. Congrats.
  11. OOH! I've been waiting to see your pictures of that! Its beautiful!
  12. Love the laced-up detail, shape and size of the bag. Congrats!!
  13. Very nice! :yes:
  14. e, congrats! Sounds like a gorgeous outfit to go with that new Coach beauty. Love it!! :flowers:
  15. While, I am not a fan of that particular style (something about the stitching I think), I absolutely ADORE the color! Congrats!