My New Bag!!

1. hey everyone,
    so i posted a few weeks ago about suggestions for bags around $1000. my mom said she would buy me one for my 21st birthday and yesterday i went to south coast with her to look around.. i went everywhere and i REALLY wanted a chanel or a marc jacobs but i ended up with a fendi.. i wasnt even considering fendi but we went into the store and my mom really wanted me to get this one. she thought chanel was too much for my first real designer bag and for someone my age. :push: hopefully my next bag will be a chanel!! :yes:

heres the bag that i got..

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!! I love the east west B. post pics when it arrives. how exciting (and more so than a Chanel, IMO :flowers: )

3. This is really a lovely bag. Have not seen this one. It has a very classy sophisticated look to it. What size is it?

4. Excellent choice!

5. great bag ... congarts .. please post pix when u receove it =)

6. That is gorgeous!!! not too blingy but an attention getter just the same

7. Pretty! Congrats, such a nice & verstile bag - you could dress it up or wear it w/ jeans - very good choice!

8. Very nice. Congrats on your new baby!

9. Congrats!! I've got one on the way too :yahoo: .

10. Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! I personally prefer Fendi over MJ. This bag will give you some great mileage! Congrats again and Happy Birthday!!

11. Congrats on your birthday and your bag! I think it's a very good choice.

12. I think its lovely bag! Congrats!! :yes:

13. congrats! the bag is really pretty

14. Congrats...that bag is GORGEOUS!!!

15. I LOVE the bag! Congrats and Happy Birthday!