My New Bag !

Handybags : thanks i had a great hol !! SYD was amazing - as usual. weather was not perfect but we managed to get around quite a bit with lil Tosca in her pram.

MrsM/hummingbird : she certainly looks like she is eyeing it !!

ASA/Jag/Avandome/HermesBB/NinjaSue/SolidGold2/AspenMartial: Thanks sweeties ! (hope i havn;t missed out anyone !!)

Birkin123: Thanks ! it's such a versatile colour !!

Florasun: thanks ! i dont know the name of the twilly - will go back and take a bigger pic for you to view tonight. The great thing about gold is that it goes so well with all my other twillys/scarves !

******/harleynemma/sus/kim_mac/MG: thank u !!!

plainJane: haaha, that's so funny - and true !

MrsS: my bag has a twin in SG !! Yeh ! haahaa
I have a 35 in RG but i seldom use it. Felt it was too big - that's why i started on a hunt for a smaller bag - the HAC/ 32Kelly, etc ...

GF: U're way tooooo sweet for words.:heart:

S'Mom: thanks !! the pics you posted in the other thread really helped me in making this decision !!!

Congratulations on your new bag. My mare is named Tosca,she is a Canadian Sport Horse, and I just had her bred to a Thoroughbred Canadian Sport Horse ,Yavari. He is an Argentinian bred stallion. It takes 11 months for a mare to foal so if all goes well " HERMESMERIZE" will arrive next JULY 16,2008. Your DD is gorgeous and this is a good luck charm for me.

Queenie : hahaa, u can have her !! - lil Tosca i mean !!

Patz/Luv2shophangbag/Mypeko/fesdu/lvrjkt/tricia/Colgplaylover/Nola/Hermeslemming/Vogue: thanks so much

hermesmerized: wow, u a Puccini lover too ?? I love his tragic plays ... hahaa, if i had my way, DD wld really be called Tosca ! But DH vehemently objected :P
I wish you all the best for a little Tosca too !!
(PS. i'm born in the lunar yr of the Horse, and July is my bday mth !!) so here's more good vibes over to u !!:smile: