My new bag!!! :o

1. It came!!! :yahoo: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/just-ordered-this-purse-99458.html I ordered this purse on Thursday and it was supposed to take 1-2 weeks to ship. It's been less than a week, and it came in the mail today!!

I'll take a picture and post it here as soon as my camera batteries charge :biggrin:

Only thing is, its pretty small to use as a beach tote, but I guess I still can, but I'm also going to be using it at school for stuff, and for what its for- lunch :p

2. Congratulations, Elli!! Shame it was too small for a beach bag, didn't look that small in the photo (that's the trouble with not seeing it IRL..) Anyway, hope it will be great for school, look forward to pictures!!:yahoo::yahoo:

3. Congrats! It's very cute. Too bad it's not big enough for the beach b/c I would definitely get it for that purpose. Maybe I'll get it for my 3 yr old to hold her snacks when we go out.

4. Very cute bag! After your last thread....I was looking at some items for myself...:idea: hmmm

5. That is such a cute bag- enjoy!!

6. congrats on getting your new bag so quickly. it's going to be adorable for toting around your lunch in.

7. Congrats!! I remember your earlier post and thought how cute that bag was. It's so nice to get something early. Enjoy it!

8. Congrats! The bag is so adorable:tender:

9. Congrats :smile: sorry to hear it was smaller than what you expected but I'm sure you'll find something to use it for :biggrin: