My new bag nowhere here???

Rosehair how was the test spin?!?!? LOVE that mint green!!! It's so refreshing!!! Great choice!!--Lovely flap too!! Congrats!!!

the test spin was FABULOUS! This is a comfortable bag. It doesn't feel as stiff as it looks when you carry it. I love it soooo much. What's great about the two diff. styles is the flap chain is much longer which makes it easier to wear with more clothing and bigger coats. Then the Medallion tote handles are perfect for less clothing like now and summer time. Thank u guys for your input. It is so appreciated.

Great bags! I agree the Tote color is unique.

Don't feel bad about the SA calling bags one thing - when they are actually named something else. Happened to me with the GSTs.

Enjoy your bags!! Great choices.:smile:

To all of you who posted so kindly, I returned the mint green Medallion today. I'll never be a pastel girl... who was I trying to kid. I'm a New Yorker! That's why I was curious about favorite summer colors. I love black... all year round. So I got the Cambon black bowler with a lambskin key case. It's more casual looking than my Jumbo Classic Flap. I couldn't see me wearing those silver chains with summer capris etc... too dressy for that. Whew.... confession is good for the soul. The new family now looks like this:

Attachments

• Cambon bowler, key case.jpg
    Cambon bowler, key case.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Chanel.jpg
    Chanel.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 29
Aww, I am sad that u passed up on the medallion tote, but u were right to do so if u were not 100% sure with it. Love the cambon bowler, I have one and plan to also wear it throughout the summer, I also have black classic flap with silver hardwear- wow we have the same taste!

Aww, I am sad that u passed up on the medallion tote, but u were right to do so if u were not 100% sure with it. Love the cambon bowler, I have one and plan to also wear it throughout the summer, I also have black classic flap with silver hardwear- wow we have the same taste!

I would have gotten the Medallion in Black but it wasn't in stock and they said "maybe by July". So I started trying on bags again and liked a couple. The Cambon
was very comfortable, in stock in black . Now that I have all year round black.... my NEXT bag could, maybe, possibly be a color. So cammy, what's your next bag "wish"???? Seeing how we have the same taste. LOL And thanks Purrrfect. I am happy now.