My new bag at an affordable price!

1. Ok so I think I posted this pic in the $500 or less handbag thread. I liked it so much, I went back to the Kenneth Cole store and purchased it. I don't really have a lot of black bags and thought this would be a great addition to my collection. The leather is sooo soft and I just love the smell. It feels really durable and I was surprised by how much space it actually has. I took it for a test drive today and was completely impressed! It was a steal at $238+tax.

2. Very cute! It's always nice to find an affordable option!
  3. Tell me about it! I figured that it's a good bag to have just in case...that is, til I get my Dam Speedy whenever that may be!
  4. wow, i love that bag
  5. Definitely love that bag!
  6. Cute! About how big is it?
  7. Kenneth Cole has some really nice bags right now. I like that one!
  8. nice bag at a great price! Enjoy!!!
  9. Good buy! I like that bag-what are the dimensions?
  10. Very pretty! Love the style, and great price, too!
  11. It's very ute! Kenneth Cole has some really great options. Congrats on the new bag!
  12. Um, it's about 10-11x8-9x5 I think not including the handle. It's the perfect size for me!
  13. I saw that yesterday! So cute. Kenneth Cole has some really nice things out right now. I never really noticed the bags before, but yesterday I saw two or three I really liked.
  14. Yea, I was impressed with the style of his bags lately. I never really took notice of them until I passed by one of the stores the other day and just had to go back and get it! It really pulls my outfits together in a classic yet chic way and I love how streamline it is also. You can't beat the price and I was ecstatic that I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for a bag for a change!:biggrin:
  15. I'm so glad you mentioned this brand. haven't seen much talk on it but saw a really nice bag the other day and wondered about it.