My new bag and watch!!!!!

1. Hey! I just wanted to show everyone my new bag and my new watch. Hope everybody likes them. I got a great deal on the bag. It was 75% off retail---$248. Can you believe it????!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(don't mind the date stamp...I didn't set it correctly!!)

2. hi, i am new here. just want to say hello and tell you what a nice bag you got! i read your previous posts and i believe you works in fendi outlet at woodbury right? is there any deal going on? if so do you think you can post some pics and prices? Thanks!

bebegirly :smile:

p.s. love your watch too! great choices!

3. Congrats Fendilover2822! :flowers: Great splash of color to add to your already fab collection - enjoy!!! :smile:

4. congrats, love both! :biggrin:

5. Congrats Fendilover! Those borsa bags are a soft, squishy & fun little purse and the outlet price is amazing...:yahoo:

6. Wow -- what a great deal! That is such a pretty color.

7. What a YUMMY colour!!! I love the watch too! Congrats on your new purchases!

8. Congrats Fendilover2822! :flowers:
    What an amazing deal !!!!!!

9. That is an amazing Fendi!! Great colour, perfect for this Summer and the watch is VERY nice!! Congrats on your great deal!:yahoo:

10. Congratulations.

11. What a great deal! It's great color, definitely 'in' for the summer! Love the watch as well ... congrats and enjoy!

12. Congrats, thats a stunning colour and the price:woohoo: so pleased for you

13. congrats!!!it's pretty!

14. great deal-congrats!!!

15. Thanks everyone. I appreciate your comments. I get so excited and my boyfriend and family don't understand the joy in a handbag or shoes. :smile: