my new baby :)

1. presenting my seafoam classique....i love it!!!!:love: :yahoo:

a shot w/ her pistachio sister:

2. :love: congrats AmourN20 shes a beauty!!! :wlae:
  3. Oh what a beauty! That lovely colour, offset by the silver hardware - :heart::heart::heart:. You must be in Balenciaga heaven! Congratulations, wear her in the best of health!

I wish you well,

4. Wowie-wow-wow, two beauts! Congrats!
  5. Oh, that's such a pretty bag, congrats Amour! :smile: Here's hoping they'll resissue a light green/blue in the Spring so I can nab one too...
  6. Love that seafoam color (and it looks so perfect on the First style)! Congratulations! It looks so pretty next to your pistachio too. Beautiful bags! :smile:
  7. It's gorgeous! You're a lucky girl!
  8. OMG!!!! I'm totally drooling over here!!! :love: :love: :love: It's gorgeous!!! Congrats!:yahoo:
  9. Soo yummy! Congrats!
  10. beautiful amour! I think you really have had almost all the colors balenciaga has ever had pass through your hands! so beautiful!
  11. oh, amour that is so beautiful! and it looks so great with the pistachio! dont you ever wish you could wear two at once? lol...
  12. Beautiful!
  13. awwww thanks ladies...she's such a beauty!!! i love her!!!!!:love: :yahoo: :tender:
  14. OMG N! you truly are the bbag queen your seafoam is GORGEOUS:tender: :girlsigh:
  15. congrats!