My new baby!

1. Ok girls, here is my first Hermes bag! I can't tell you guys how excited I am :roflmfao: :roflmfao: - I have been wanting a Kelly for many many years now and I FINALLY took the plunge! It's a 32cm rigid goat (chevre?) w/ palladium hardware. I can't stop staring at it!!! :love: I was debating between this and a 32 cm souple (I can't remember the leather but it was a smooth grain leather type?) and I think I made the right choice!

I want to thank everyone here on the Hermes forum for sharing their pictures and expert knowledge, I couldn't have done it without you guys! :shame:

kelly 1.jpg kelly 2.jpg kelly 3.jpg
  2. Congratulations on your beautiful new bag!!!! Wear it well and enjoy. And I love how that twilly looks with it!!!!!

3. What a beauty! Congrats

4. That is a stunning Kelly! Congrats to you! The size, color, leather, and hardware combo is perfect! Enjoy!

5. With all of us new black Kelly owners we should start our own thread .... lol

6. That is one seriously beautiful bag - congratulations!!!!!!!:smile:

7. ooo la la!

8. Thank you everyone! Now the big question is when can I finally take off the plastic and carry it out! :biggrin:

Kat - I told my PHH about your DH hoping that it would inspire him - all I got was him rolling his eyes at me!

Kristie.F - have you decided on your "push gift"? I told my PHH that he better start working on a Birkin for my "push gift"!! I am giving him an early start since I am not even pregnant! :lol:

9. Fopduck it is abosultely stunning! That leather is TDF, and I just love the style of the Kelly! Congratulations, its gorgeous!!!

10. Gorgeous and classic Hermes bag - congrats!!

11. Gorgeous, gorgeous!! Chevre is my favorite and with black/palladium it's even better! Congrats on your amazing bag!!!

12. Oh I missed that it was chevre!! That's also my favorite along w/ostrich...yummy!

13. What a beauty! And in CHEVRE! Congratulations!

14. congratulations fopduck!!!
    It is truly truly beautiful... completely drool worthy
    I'm so happy for you and your first baby Kelly!!!

15. aw, fop, it's gorgeous! The palladium goes a long way in modernizing the bag.