My new baby~~~

1. Hi everyone~ I'm new to this forum and I' so happy I found this place:nuts:!! Seeing everyone's collection really inspired me and I've learnt so much more about LV by reading threads in the Reference library section. I think I check this forum more frequent than I check my own email:sneaky:! hahahaha Now THAT is an addiction:lol:......

Now back to my baby......I've been eyeing :drool: this baby for quite some time, finally last weekend I've decided to go get it! This will be my second LV bag and I'm so glad I bought it:yahoo:. It's so pretty IRL:love:....Now ladies have a guess, what did I get:graucho:?

2. show us, show us.
  3. oii. what is it?!
  4. big box, it could be anything. I am thinking a shoulder bag, but what.
  5. hmm some type of speedy perhaps? or maybe a pochette?
  6. :popcorn:
  7. I would guess it's a speedy (damier/ azur/ mono) or neverfull? BH??? since they're collapsible.....Come on..i want to see your baby!!!!!!!!!!
    I am waiting <tap tap tap>:whistle: hehehehe
  8. Damier Azur Speedy?
  9. :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
  10. It looks like an XL version of the boxes my scarf and Icons book came in :p
  11. Waiting for the new baby....:sweatdrop:
  12. HELLOOOoo...:hysteric:LOL Just kidding. Can't wait to see what it is!
  13. Thanks everyone! Wow~some of you guys actually got it right:tup:! I know you guys hate these teaser so here she is...(drum roll please~~~) My new baby, Azur 25~~~I love her to death and can't wait to bring her out:yahoo:~~~ Was going to go for 30 but it just seems a little too big for me so just stick with 25, I think i made the right decision....

Excuse for the background, it's my brother's room (that explains the lego behind) I try to accessorise my baby with my ID tag :graucho:

14. Congrats on you speedy 25, I got a damier speedy 30 last friday. LVoe it. Enjoy your new purchase~:yahoo:
  15. Gorgeous bag, congrats!