My New baby spy!

1. I just got this spy in the mail and really love it. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's only been 2 days and I already don't know how I could live without it! It really goes with everything and is the perfect size. Makes any outfit (well, almost) cute! So excited!:yahoo:

IMG_2841.JPG IMG_2842.JPG IMG_2849.JPG IMG_2852.JPG IMG_2853.JPG
  2. Pretty!!! And I bet she smells beautiful too!!! Nothign like the smell of new leather..... oh yeah......

(been sniffing my latest purchase from the day before, check Gucci thread and though there's not much leather on it it still smells lovely)

Fendi nappa smells absolutely sensational!!! But oops we're not talking about smells here.. Congrats!!! You'll get so much wear out of her.

3. Haha, that's funny. I just responded to your thread from a while ago. Did you end up getting your baby spy? Yes, it does smell good! I thought it but didn't say it! lol

4. :drool: Gorgeous

5. Beautiful!:heart:

6. Nope I didn't end up getting it. The only place that stocked it had 1 and when I went back to get it I was less than impressed. It was AUD 1400 and the handles were crushed at the base and the leather was in really bad shape. Not going back there anymore. Was less than impressed. I ended up ordering a Gucci from the US and it should be coming soon. I also used some of the money leftover to get a Gucci scarf and bag (Gucci thread)...

Seems like the fendi spy will have to be on hold for a while. I still prefer the large style though. At least I have my cream spy. :smile:

7. Gorgeous !!!
    Congrats on your new cutie !!!

8. Love your baby!! Soooo cute!! Congrats!

9. Lovely baby spy, Congrats. A very stylish bag

10. I LOVE the baby spy!!!!! Congrats!!!

11. Your baby spy is adorable, I love the black. Congrats!

12. I bought one for my mom last year...she's 81 and carries it all the time. We both love it!

Congrats!

13. Super cute! I love it!!!
    Congrats & enjoy. =)

14. Beautiful-congrats

15. Congratulations on your new bag. I can't wait until it's my turn. :smile: