My "new" baby - Small Oatmeal Multipocket!

1. This just arrived this past week. It is a new-to-me small MP in oatmeal. I'm in love with it! It was in almost-new condition, and the beautiful suede interior doesn't have even the slightest mark on it! I think this is a very versatile color and style, and I know it will get a ton of use.

Without further ado, here she is (you might have to click for larger, clearer images?):
    [​IMG]

Closeup of front pockets:
    [​IMG]

The amazing brown suede interior:
    [​IMG]

Another shot:
    [​IMG]

Isn't she a beauty? I cannot believe the deal I got, I am so pleased with it! It's only my second collection bag, and I am not disappointed. The MP is just such a great shape/style, definitely one of my favorites. Now, just have to find me a Sophia... ;)

2. lovely color and beautiful suede lining! congrats!

3. Congrats...what a beautiful find!!! Makes me regret not getting one when it was available at NR :sad: Enjoy her...you will definitely use her a lot!

4. I love the Oatmeal MP!! :love: I think the oatmeal color and the caramel suede lining are so soft and pretty against each other. And that contrast stitching compliments both. Congrats wordbox!!

5. Such a cutie! Congrats!

6. ^ Thanks everyone! I was humming and hawing at first, then I realized that I would really regret it if I let this one pass. So glad I went for it!

7. CONGRATS!!! another mutlipocket! im living through this thread until my cherry blossom arrives! the oatmeal is such a lovely neutral shade...it'd look amazing with some eyelet dresses...

i think my next bag is going to be a sofia too ;)

8. congrats on your new bag! she's lovely! this shape has great staying power. thanks for sharing your pics!

9. Congrats on you new bag! Love the color!

10. Congrats! Beautiful. Such a pretty neutral shade.

11. So pretty! You can wear it with anything!

12. Congradulations!! I have the same one and I absolutely love it. You'll definitely get great use out of it. Enjoy!

13. very nice and the oatmeal is a great choice!!

14. ^ Yup...so do I lol!! We are bag TRIPLETS lol!! Funny... I too was like ":sad:" when I got her (Nordies charge-send last summer)...But I ended up carrying her for the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT bag!!! Very very happy for you!!!! I know you will love it!!!! Goes w/ everything....ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

15. congrats on a lovely bag, i like the color too.