my new baby, plus collection pics!!!

1. Here is my new Beverly MM! I've wanted this bag for a while now...I recently got the Sac Rayures PM, but I had to take it in a couple days ago for an exchange because the leather near the straps was starting to peel (I should have taken pictures!!!:cursing:). After a week, the red stuff on the sides that sort of acts like glue (I hope you guys know what I'm referring to) began to chip, so the layers of leather began to separate on the sides. Anyway, it wasn't terribly noticeable, but it bothered me. So I took it in and the manager looked at it. At first she said that all she could do was offer to replace it with another of the same bag, which I was fine with since I love this bag. However, they only had one other in the store and the same thing was beginning to happen to that one! So she called the Leathergoods manager and he said the best thing to do was just return it...:crybaby:. So I got the Beverly MM in its place! But I'm still on the lookout for another Rayures...!

Here are some pics of my lovely new baby, along with her little friend, the pomme pochette cles that my BF got for me. I also got the Damier 6 key holder while I was there. And some collection pics! Thanks for looking!

kimee's collection 001.jpg kimee's collection 002.jpg kimee's collection 003.jpg kimee's collection 005.jpg
  2. okay, the rest of my pics are too big, have to make them smaller! grrr....

3. that's such a sexy bag imo ... and the pomme is simply tdf color, I love 'em both! Congrats!

4. Beautiful!!!!!
    Congrats - I hope you really enjoy your beauties!

5. Lovely.

6. I think that the Beverly MM is such a unique bag. Love it!

7. Congrats :nuts: Beverly is so classy :girlsigh:

8. lovely enjoy

9. Congrats & enjoy your new Beverly & cles! I have the Beverly mm, too..It's a really pretty bag!

10. congrats! everything's gorgeous.

11. love both yr bags and were u affected by price increase?:confused1::tup:

12. Congrats on your new LV's. Looking forward to your collection pics.

13. Very pretty - I'm scared now - I have the Sac Rayures PM and don't want to have to return it - How bad was it? But then even a little issue on something so spendy is not acceptable.

14. Congratz! I am in love with the Bev GM!!

15. congrats!