My New Baby!!!...mj Hudson!ta-da!

1. [​IMG]

She is sooooo purty..LOL..I cant beleive how soft this leather is..LOVE IT! the chili color is TDF!and the GREEN LEATHER incredible!
  2. More pics coming..having serious issues with my downloading time....
  3. did you take this picture?????
  4. Poor Jill!!!! I was just reading your other thread, and now I find this!! Lol! Yay, at least she got to you!!!!!! I love that color, it looks already yummy! I need to see that interior! What did your hubby say?!!!! Was he there when it got there? I can't wait til more pics, and your story! Congrats!
  5. did you take this picture?????

yes-Why..does it suck more than normal??LMAO!
  6. You are funny Jill!
  7. [​IMG]
  8. No, it just looks too good to be one of yours. :roflmfao: It's gorgeous!!!!!
  9. Now, this is more like it. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Sideways in front of the mirror. Send me the photos and I'll rotate them for you. LOL.

Either way, it's gorgeous. :love:

You did good girlfriend. You finally bought a nice bag for once. LOL. :wlae:
  10. know you want them all Coachwife..LMAO...
  11. BTW- my sideways pics are my new
  12. Yeah, you don't even have to watermark them. Everyone will know they are your's. If they show up on eBay, we know someone will ahve lifted them. The sideways photo, the mirror, the DY bracelet and the Cartier watch are all giveaways. Great bag. :yahoo:
  13. That is absolutely stunning! Congrats!
  14. cool JILL really awesome bag!
  15. HAHAHA:roflmfao:

Glad the bag finally found its way to you, Jill!