My new baby Lockhearts!

1. I just got these on deep clearance at a local store. I believe that the only reason they were clearanced was because people around here don't know Lockheart yet -- they're more the Fendi, Prada, LV, Chanel crowd, if you know what I mean (no offense meant -- I have 2 Chanels and an LV and I LOVE them). Anyway, lately I've been getting into more independent designers and I just discovered these former IF Ladies who, in my opinion...ROCK. In fact, the green one is called "Crocodile Rock" (retails for $850; I paid $299 -- gasp!) and the black is Harness Racing Meg (Retail = $625; I paid $225 -- another lucky gasp!) which also has a long attachable shoulder strap.

I don't know how to attach pictures well so I'll do them one at a time. What do you guys think???
  2. Awesome Congrats.
  3. OOps sorry the Meg went first, here is the Croc Rock...
  4. They are both totally cool.
  5. Beautiful! I've totally been lusting after Lockhearts.
  6. Thanks! I, too, am in lust!
  7. HOW COME I DON'T HAVE LUCK LIKE YOURS??!??!?!? You got a GREAT deal! Congrats...I'm so envious!
  8. I think the secret is "not expecting anything." In fact, I really didn't know anything about Lockheart when I found them, I could just tell they were great quality bags. So, I rushed home, researched them, came back and snapped them up. Since it was an independent store I was able to talk the owner down even further off the clearance price (otherwise I never would have been able to buy them both!)
  9. THE GREEN BAG IS INCREDIBLE! Congrats on both the great finds! (green w/green bag envy!)
  10. Those are really great and I am jealous!