My new baby Lockhearts!

1. I just got these on deep clearance at a local store. I believe that the only reason they were clearanced was because people around here don't know Lockheart yet -- they're more the Fendi, Prada, LV, Chanel crowd, if you know what I mean (no offense meant -- I have 2 Chanels and an LV and I LOVE them). Anyway, lately I've been getting into more independent designers and I just discovered these former IF Ladies who, in my opinion...ROCK. In fact, the green one is called "Crocodile Rock" (retails for $850; I paid $299 -- gasp!) and the black is Harness Racing Meg (Retail = $625; I paid $225 -- another lucky gasp!) which also has a long attachable shoulder strap.

I don't know how to attach pictures well so I'll do them one at a time. What do you guys think???

CroRrock.JPG
  2. Awesome Congrats.

3. OOps sorry the Meg went first, here is the Croc Rock...

HRMeg_1_4_1.JPG
  4. They are both totally cool.

5. Beautiful! I've totally been lusting after Lockhearts.

6. Thanks! I, too, am in lust!

7. HOW COME I DON'T HAVE LUCK LIKE YOURS??!??!?!? You got a GREAT deal! Congrats...I'm so envious!

8. I think the secret is "not expecting anything." In fact, I really didn't know anything about Lockheart when I found them, I could just tell they were great quality bags. So, I rushed home, researched them, came back and snapped them up. Since it was an independent store I was able to talk the owner down even further off the clearance price (otherwise I never would have been able to buy them both!)

9. THE GREEN BAG IS INCREDIBLE! Congrats on both the great finds! (green w/green bag envy!)

10. Those are really great and I am jealous!