My new baby -- his name is Blake!

Crysti

Jul 24, 2006
Hi Ladies! I'm proud to announce my newest addition --Resort '06 Blake in black, with bee-yooteful brown suede lining :yahoo:

I got him a couple weeks ago and it's true love. BF kind of gets mad because I want to bring Blake to bed with me instead of him. JUST KIDDING!! Anyway, I really like my bag and hope you guys enjoy my pics. Blake's already asking for a baby zip clutch brother or a sister by the name of Deborah in white. :P

You can click on the attached thumbnails to enlarge the photos. Have a great weekend!!

Attachments

• Blake1.jpg
    Blake1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Blake2MJ2.jpg
    Blake2MJ2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Blake3.jpg
    Blake3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Blake4.jpg
    Blake4.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Blake5.jpg
    Blake5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 138
Ohh, that is really pretty. I like the brown suede. I just got a black one w/ light grey interior from Fall 06 but I think I like the brown better.

(sorry smooches's Blake:heart: )

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

FINALLY!!!Geez I've been waiting for these pics!!!! OMG I can't stand it!! That bag is TDF!!! OK that bag is NOT named blake..it is named EMMY!!!! I'm emailing DJO....

HOT HOT HOT girl!!! That bag has class written all over it!!! Did you get the matching ZC? Got a modeling pic?!! Please don't make me wait again!!! Congrats 1000 x's!! OK who loves it more me or you!?:yahoo: :yahoo:

^ OK I think I do!!! sssshhh...DH is asleep...I just emailed DJO!!! Keep it quiet ladies....sleep baby sleep..that's right...while Emmy orders bags...sshhh...:graucho:

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone!! :P

And to Emmy -- I was waiting to post the pix, but we lost our digital camera and had to wait to buy another one so sorry for delay. But it was worth the wait, right??!! ha ha. Yeah, you better call Mr. DJO and let him know you want the Blake. I'm ordering the black zip clutch next week and now he's trying to talk me into the Chanel Cerf Tote. Dude swears I won the lottery or something. Lawdhammercy he's a bad influence! :rolleyes:

ROFL..Emmy...we may need to admit u to HANDBAGS ANONYMOUS...ROFL....

ME ?!?!?! LOL!!! I'll admit myself to HA when you tell the post office you need your own zip code for your closet!!! Actually I think there IS a handbags anonymous...OH I can see it now..
"HI..My name is Emmy, and I have a handbag addiction...anybody got a drink?!"
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: