My new baby, got from Dillard's

1. hi,
    I can't believe it. I got this new baby the legacy shoulder purse in whiskey color for $ 336 at Dillard's. it was on the sale section, last one. the Color is just rich, so beautiful. I wonder if these are at the outlet. But it's still full price on coach.com. Does anyone know?thanks
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9707&category_id=788

2. Wow awesome! I want one of these in the khaki signature so bad. Nice find!

3. I love that bag! Congrats!

4. The '07 Legacy shoulder bag is one of my absolutely favorite styles!! I have one in clay. Congrats!!

5. yes, it is the 2007 legacy in whiskey, is the whiskey at the outlet but other color is still full price???does anyone know. I cnn't believe that it's not that heavy. i'm petite and usually i cann't wear the legacy leather purse b/c they're too heavy.thanks

6. I haven't seen the shoulder bags at the outlets yet. I have been calling for over a month! lol

7. I read '36' instead of 336 and almost fell out of my chair :roflmfao:

8. :roflmfao::lol:

9. So beautiful, the shoulder bag!! Hope you wear her well :biggrin:

10. Enjoy, the whiskey is such a gorgeous color!!! :smile: That's a great deal, too. Wonderful find!

11. Congrats, whiskey is TDF! Great find!

12. Congratulations! I have the '06 in whiskey and absolutely love it.

13. the whiskey is so pretty, and that was such as great price too... maybe if I keep saving...

14. that was a great price. CONGRATS!

15. GREAT price!!!! I have the black version of this on it's way to me!!! I already have the khaki/black sig one and the '06 whiskey....LOVE the shoulder bags!!!!!