My new baby from UK

1. Just wanted to share my newest addition to the family. My hubby just got back from a business trip in London and look what he brought me!! I'm totally in love already:tender:, plus it helps that the price was 429 pounds, which comes out to about $871!:yahoo:
  2. Very pretty, I always love this clutch!
  3. oh congrates what a lovely and very loving hubby you've got.
  4. see, that sure makes their business trips more bearable lol ;)

so, was that the duty free price instore, or was that the instore price. Its really reasonable :smile:
  5. Love the clutch!
  6. great buy, congrats!
  7. [​IMG]

Wow, I'm droolin :drool::drool:over her now~Your hubby is so sweet to buy this clutch, she's gorgeous.

I've been thinking a lot about this clutch lately, wuld like to add her into my chanel collection~
  8. It's gorgeous! I want a timeless clutch so bad, but it doesn't look like it's going to happening for awhile :sad:
  9. congrats! it's such a wonderful classic piece, you'll use it forever! what a great gift from your hubby!!

10. Yeah, the bag definitely made it up for leaving me home alone w/ my 2 and 4 year old kids for a week.:tup:

He got the bag at the duty free store on terminal 3 of Heathrow. Said that it was the last caviar, but they still had a lambskin.
  11. What a bargain!

Seems like Chanel has many items more expensive than other part of the world (UK,HK,etc.)~~sigh~~
  12. congrats!!!That's next on my list.
  13. it's so cute!Congrats!:heart:
  14. awww... so sweet of him. love thoughtful men! love the bag!:graucho:

15. what a lovely husband you have :tup: Lovely clutch, congrats and enjoy your new chanel!