my new baby- Cannelle Quilted Bay

1. Bought her from Sacoche in Bahrain!! I'm in love again!:heart::yahoo:

There is a distressed look to the leather that is amazing! The color isn't as bright as what the pics show (i must try to learn to take better photos!) but the bag is just divine!!
    DSC00498.JPG DSC00500.JPG DSC00501.JPG DSC00502.JPG DSC00503.JPG
  2. Congrats! She's a beauty! This style is really starting to grow on me.
  3. Very nice! :love: Congratulations!
  4. Love your bag!! The leather is really lovely in that colour. I've just bought the quited Bay in black,and I have the unquilted one in taupe (the very light colour.)

Oh tag says camel.
  5. Ooooo lovely, congrats. I loved shopping in Bahrain fantastic shoe shop in the Al Ali Mall - MiMi.
  6. Congrats on your Bay bag! I have seen that color IRL and its very rich looking.
  7. Thank you ladies! I'm trying to figure out how to watermark my pics now...i saw a thread somewhere and will watermark as soon as I learn how....:yes:
  8. Ooh congrats, that's gorgeous colour..!!! like you I love that distressed leather in quilted bays!! :love:
  9. Gorgeous - great choice!

Those girls at Sacoche are great aren't they?
  10. such a pretty purse!!! Congrats!
  11. Oh Snap! That is gorgeous! I love the color... makes me miss my quilted bay now. Argh... soo many bags... so little time.....
  12. It's really lovely, enjoy your bag :yahoo:
  13. That is one gorgoues bag with a gorgoues colour.....I think it'll be on my wish list!
  14. love the color, congrats!! :biggrin:
  15. :tup: CONGRATS~ Is gorgeous!!! Love it :heart: