+++my new babies, finally owned a multicolore bag +++ *lots of pics*

1. I've always loved the mc line, especially the Priscilla. I was planning to buy her as my first LV bag last year but then I changed my mind coz she was a bit pricy and not suitable for everyday use. Back then, I didn't own any LV bag yet and I wanted my first LV to be the bag I could carry everyday. So I bought a Monogram Batignolles instead.

However, I could never get Priscilla out of my head no matter how many other bags I have bought. They don't help me want Priscilla any less. Then I figured, as long as I don't have her, I would always want her and no other bags could make me feel better.

After buying 6 other LV bags for the past 8 months. Here she comes...

[​IMG]

My very first mc bag and also the one I have always wanted. She is as beautiful as I know she would be

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a little modeling pic, hehe :graucho:

[​IMG]

2. After getting Priscilla, I still want another bag which I could wear across from my shoulder. (dunno what they call this kind of bag) I tried on Saumur, Reporter PM and Olav PM. Those first two were kinda too big on me, so I chose Olav PM.

[​IMG]

and again, modeling pic :p

[​IMG]

I really like both of my new bags but I only get compliments on Priscilla, most of my friends said Olav PM is just too plain, nothing interesting about this bag, oh well :push:

3. Oh My Gosh, I LVOE everything about the MC Priscilla.

It looks stunning on you too.

Thanks for sharing the extra pictures.

Congrats on your new LV beauties!

4. So pretty, congrats!!

5. i love your modelling pic with priscilla ! beautiful !!

6. love the priscilla!!!!!! that's my fav MC bag, congrats!

7. Priscilla looks fab on you, and her color is simply gorgeous! I am loving those pinks and greens!!!

8. Congrats! It looks fabulous on you!

9. it looks great on you, congrats!

10. Both of them look so cute on you (esp. Priscilla).

Congrats!!

11. very pretty!!! congrats!

12. HOTT bags :nuts: congrats!

13. Good choices. ;)

14. :crybaby: :drool: :cursing: Ok. I am crying because I want one. I am DROOLING because I have to! I am mad because I want yours! LOL! I :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: it, congrats!

15. Love it!!! I have now fallen for the Multicolor line too. Congrats on both of your purchases