My new Azur Berkeley with Duomo size Comparison LOVE this bag!!!

1. This is my first Azur piece, I like structure and zippers Lol so had to wait a while -- didn't go on a waitlist, apparently there's a long one here in Calgary for the Azur, but just called another store and they had one and sent it .. lol so yay !

I though I'd include some comparison pics with the Duomo for size comparison -- some reasons I love this bag include why I love my Duomo and some improvements this one has such as the ability to carry on the shoulder, the dual metal zipper pulls, end pockets - very sweet to clip my cles on the handle buckle and tuck the cles in one of the outer end pockets part way - 3 hole extention handles, very light bag when empty.

Here's some pics attached and with my Duomo for size comparison - its a tad taller a somewhat wider than the Duomo.

I'm am sooo thrilled about this bag and was very gitty when it arrived :smile: - looks like the Azur Numea sneakers are listed for summer 08 again so I hope to sport those too this year Lol -- I love LV sneakers.

AzurBerkeley444.jpg endview444.jpg Berkeley-Duomo444.jpg Beverley-Duomo-ends444.jpg
  2. lovely bags, both of them! i have a total soft spot for hte duomo even tho i don't like the damier!

3. congrats Vista! i love the Berkeley

4. Congrats on your new bag ! :yes:

5. Congrats! Lovely bag.

6. Very nice!! Congrats!

7. Very pretty, congrats!

8. so pretty! :love::drool: congrats!!

9. gorgeous bag! congrats and thank you for the comparison pics!

10. Both gorgeous bags, Vista, you have great taste! Congrats!

11. Thanks :smile: I find I use the Duomo about every day in the F/W and whenever I'm not wearing my Bosphore backpack the rest of the year, so this will be what I use most of the time now for S/S I think :smile: except when I need the pack or Saleya capacity -- then I have my fancy dancey Suhali Le Tal and Vernis Sunset for out and about ... guess next is hmmm carry on luggage piece? LOL

12. Congrats! I was just looking at the Berkley Azur yesteraday afternoon at the LV store and contemplating whether to get it or not. It is relatively light and roomy. I love the side pockets too. Its a bit big on me though...would you mind modeling it. I'd love to see how it looks on others! Congrats again!

13. Congrats! That Berkeley is gorgeous!

14. Both bags are so gorgeous!!! Thanks for the great pictures!

15. Congrats, Tina :heart: