My New AVA!!!

1. THis is my first post with pictures!!!
    I finally went for the AVA in mocha as she is going to be probably my smallest bag to date... loved my Paddington shopper and LV Deauville but wanted something smaller..
    She arrived in the mail an hour ago from Saks 5th in San Diego. They overnighted the bag for me...
    Here they are!!!
    Tell me what you guys think... Definitely keep it right???

IMG_0245.JPG IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0247.JPG IMG_0256.JPG
  2. Gorgeous!!!! Congrats....

3. Beautiful bag,enjoy!

4. it's really pretty! the leather looks yummy

5. Wow--absolutely a keeper!!!

6. Definitely keep your Ava - I have the same one and just love her! Congrats on a great bag!

7. I just got my two moka Ava's, will be sending back the one from Saks, as it was much more than the Nordies one. I really love the squishy leather, just had a question for the other Ava mommies, does the brass lock has what appears to be an antiqued look, both of the ones have almost a tarnished appearance, just wondering if that is normal?

8. The turn lock is definitely tarnished... and just curious how much at Nordies vs Saks? thanks. Nice to know you are loving your moka too!!!:wlae::wlae:

9. pretty, congrats! ;)

10. Gorgeous!!! :tup:

I can't wait to get my Antelope Ava.

11. that one is a keeper! Enjoy it, it's gorgeous!

12. Nordies was marked down to $720 plus tax, they didn't charge shipping, Saks was $840.35 plus tax and $13.00 shipping.

13. Love it!

14. Uh oh, Saks is less expensive now. I think you may want Nordies to price match Saks' current price for the Chloe Ava: $630. Have your Nordies SA call the Saks in San Diego.

Amacasa, it is gorgeous! You may also want to see if you can get the price adjusted, if you paid the old sale price.

I love my Ava. :yahoo: The brass lock on mine has that "antique" appearance too. It adds to the overal look, I think.

Congrats too all the new Chloe Ava owners!

15. Thanks so much for the tip, would I be better off calling Saks to lower the price on the bag I have or asking Nordies to price match the Saks price.