My new arrival!

1. This is the bag I was telling you all about, the one that my friend got me from France. I got a really great deal on it and let my friend keep the VAT credit on her credit card. I figured I'm saving money no matter what, anyway.

Does anyone have advice on how to Shining Monkey this in an apartment? I'm worried about the ventilation issue, and I really don't want to spray it while hanging out the window!
    Batignolles 1.jpg Batignolles 2.jpg Batignolles 3.jpg Batignolles 4.jpg Batignolles 5.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! What a nice friend to get that for you, and so nice of you to let her keep the VAT :smile:
  3. congrats!
  4. Yay, you got your bag from France. Very nice of your friend to get it there and for you to let her keep the VAT. Congrats!

I'm not too familiar with shining monkey, but i'm sure someone else here does.
  5. Congrats.. she's a beauty! I used Shining Monkey in my house before.. no problem. The odor isn't as strong as I thought it would be. If you are worried about ventilation issues, I suggest you do it outside in the hallway of your apartment or open a window. HTH!
  6. That is spectacular. You are going to look fantastic with that bag! What a good friend.
  7. There are only a few people in my life that I'd trust to get me a bag this way. She took such good care of it while she was in France and during her travels back to the States. This bag has already been to France, Chicago, Boston and now New York City :p.
  8. wowow its lovely...
    i had a BV already, if not....this will be on my lists!
  9. nice bag, congrats!
  10. Congrats!
  11. congrats! your bag is a world traveler!
  12. Love it. Brand spankin new
  13. congrats on your cute new bag!
  14. Aww... it's so cute! Congrats!
  15. Congrats!