My new Ardoise Taiga Sayan & black MC Widscreen iPod Case

1. In celebration of 20k posts, I thought I'd get a little something for myself.

I found the perfect little messenger not too long ago: the Sayan. It's not too big and not too small. I love how it has exterior pockets!!! It'd be a lot easier to carry my phone on the outside pocket rather than in my back pocket.

I exchanged my Damier Widescreen iPod case since the sides on the interior were kind of peeling away from each other and the opening flap in the middle was sinking in, so I exchanged it for something that I had been wanting since it came out. I looooove this color pattern! Also pictured is the Murakami booklet and pin that KathyD got me from the MOCA exhibit. Thanks again Kathy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also added this Prada wallet to my collection:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats John!!! Very nice!

3. I love how you've put it all together - great pics! Congrats!

4. Hey I love that iPod cover... I was looking at it today and wondering whether I could get away with it....
    I think MC in black looks really cool in that format !

5. OOh lovely purchases! I really love the Sayan, perfect for a guys stuff! and your mc is beautiful-enjoy and congrats on your 20k!

6. the Prada wallet is VERY nice..great purchases.

7. Ooh congratulations John! Very nice purchases, the bag is very nice and it seems like it's the perfect size! I love the iPod holder and the wallet as well!

8. LOVE YOUR iPod Case, congrats:love:

9. I like your new bag, I've never seen that before! And I love your new ipod case! Congrats on the new purchases and 20k posts!:woohoo:

10. congrats everything looks really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm loving MC

11. Congrats!! You finally got the ipod case (beat me to it)..Great purchases!!

12. I LOVE that ipod case! :smile:

13. Congrats!! LOVE them all! :love:

14. hot cover! love multicolor!

15. Nice additions, John, congrats! The Prada wallet is HOT!