My new anthracite first came today!

1. Thanks ladies for your help for a balenciaga newbie! I absolutely adore it. I can't wait to get more. I think I have a new addiction started.

Also received my apple guard products today - the kit with the cleaner and conditioner and also the spray. I'm going to treat my ivory in the next couple days. Wish me luck! I have no idea what to do! It'll be my first time treating a bag.

Just wanted to share :smile:

anthracite1.jpg anthracite2.jpg anthracite3.jpg
  2. Congrats!!! It looks great, I love anthra!!

3. Anthrafirst is perfect and it looks great on you.:tup: Congrats.:yahoo:

4. Congrats! Beautiful bag & it looks great on you!

5. Love it! The anthra firsts are one of my favorites. Congrats on your beautiful new bag!

6. looks perfect! I love this bag it's one of my favorites. How did you find a new one?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. you look great! congrats! love anthracite!

8. Congrats on the new bag! I just bought an anthra city that will be delivered tomorrow....I can't wait!

lebagfairy - when I talked to BalNY last week they told me they had anthracite firsts in stock. :yes:

9. it looks perfect on you, lina. congrats!

10. Looks just lovely on you, congrats!!

11. Congrats! I love Anthracite, with all its colors. Yours is a perfect example of the versatility of the color. Gorgeous bag!

12. it is beautiful! :upsidedown: congrats!

13. Gorgeous First! I think everyone is getting Firsts today!
    It looks amazing on you!

14. Your new Anthracite bag looks fabulous. Don't worry about the AppleGarde. I spray the rain protector on all my leather/suede (NOT nubuck!) bags and shoes. I find it easier to hang a bag in the shade outdoors and spray away! I do 2 coats, allowing the bag to dry one hour in between. I get my AppleGarde spray at Burlington Coat Factory in the leather coat department.

15. Gorgeous Anthra!