My "new" Ann Taylor Dress.

1. Its not that new. This is from a thread a while back if you guys remember (Cotton Summer Dresses?). This is my 5th time posting pictures tonight, because I can (lol) and I'm bored and I didnt get a chance to show you guys actual pictures of her when I got her (I'm no model so excuse my looking like crap here). Now that I've jacked my boyfriends camera, SHIZAM!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I believe it's called the Catherine, I cant remember and its no longer on the website so if the watermarking is wrong, oh well :p

I'm actually wearing this with the 4" heels I told you all I wasnt going to buy (4" heels?) but then caved and ended up buying anyway LOL. Oy vey.

2. hehe i recognized the heels right away! they're hot! i'm glad you decided to get them anyway.

LOVE the dress. and if that's you looking like crap i officially hate you. :smile:

3. You look gorgeous!!!

4. i love the dress! congrats!!! it looks great on you!!

5. Aw! Thank you girls! Besides that one picture in the Post your Picture thread this is the first time in awhile Ive posted a body length picture so I was a little shy, but you guys are always so sweet!

lol Love you too ilzabet :heart: And yes, the heels kept calling me so I had no other choice but to take them home, hehe ;]

6. i love this dress!!!!!
    wow, it looks so femine!:love:
    congrats, it looks great on you!:biggrin:

7. Beautiful dress! I love Ann Taylor and you look stunning in it!

8. Forget the dress, I will take your legs and body! Mine is shot!!!!

You look beautiful.

9. girl, you look SO hot!!!!! i LOVE your dress!

10. I love the dress, and you look great!

11. You look amazing....the dress was made for you...it looks like so much more on than it did in the "i'm thinking about it" thread!!!

12. The dress is just beautiful and it looks wonderful on you! Great legs, honey! ;)

13. The dress looks awesome on you

14. Great dress! It looks fantastic on you.

15. WOW! You look FAB! and what legs you have!!!! holy moly! Thats a HOT dress on you!