My New (and first!) MJ bag!

1. So I took myself shopping for my birthday this weekend, and among clothes and shoes, I also brought home a new friend! A wine-colored Soft Box Flap Bag! The SA was so nice, and thought of all these different ways to use the bag...ha using the chain as a handle, etc. She convinced me. It was a bit of an impulse buy, but I'm loving the wine color with the gold hardware!

My question: has anyone ever bought a MJ bag with this kind of colored leather? I'm wondering if I should treat it, to prevent color from fading/staining?

MJ_1.JPG MJ_2.JPG
  2. Aw, I love this flap bag! I've seen it at Barney's and I can never resist putting it on. It's such a great shoulder bag. Congrats on your first MJ bag!
  3. Oh, that's very pretty! Congrats!!!

As for care, usually the care cards recommend how to handle the leather - some for instance should not be treated AT ALL. I don't think that's the case with this bag, but check the cards just in case before you do anything.
  4. Gorgeous!! I know nada about caring for MJ bags, but it's such a beautiful bag...congrats on your big purchase!
  5. beautiful bag, congrats! most MJ bags are not supposed to be could always call an MJ boutique about this specific bag if you wanted to be certain :smile:
  6. Happy Birthday!! And congrats on getting such a cute bag! Love the color especially! (sorry I can't help with protection advice).
  7. Happy birthday! It's a beautiful bag! I don't treat any of my MJ bags, so I would recommend not doing so. They are rather durable. Enjoy it!
  8. Ohh, great bday gift! It's really pretty :smile:
  9. Ohhh I love the colour of this bag! Congrats!
  10. Congrats!! I love the color! Glad you found this baby on your birthday!!
  11. Happy birthday!! Congratulations on such a beautiful bag!
  12. Congrats! Perfect gift to yourself. Very nice color and style.Wear it in good health!:flowers:
  13. Great gift!! Congrats! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!:yes:
  14. My heart just stopped! I saw this a few weeks ago on sale..I think it was Eluxury?!? Does it have the leather lining? Oh please post pics with this on!! This bag has always been at the back of my mind....Now I'm craving it again!! Do they have anymore left!?!? UGH!!! If you don't mind...What price did you pay? Did you get it on sale?? OK drooling now!! Congrats you lucky girl!!! :heart: Emmy