My new Alhambra sunglasses!!!!

1. Ok so to make a long story short... my rents and I got in a HUGE argument on Saturday when I wore my Obsession sunglasses out for the first time... anywho, I exchanged them for these brown Alhambra sunglasses... they are freakin' AMAZING. I also posed with my new D & G tee I bought today. :yahoo: I was planning on getting a Parition for my digicam, but my cam had too much junk in the trunk... I'm thinking about selling it to the Houston Camera Exchange and then buying like an Elph? Then go to LV and buy a black MC Wapity? :shrugs: Who knows.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ohhh, I like those too!

3. I really love them! What's wrong with your old one?

4. i actually think these look better on you :yes: congrats!

5. My rents were ranting saying they were women's sunglasses, they didn't look good on me, etc. :sad:

6. Gorgeous and the sunglasses aren't bad either!! ;) :smile:

7. They're hot...I liked the other ones too!

8. these are great john! i think the wapity would make a more suitable camera holder than the partition as it is too big

9. those look fantastic on you. i'm so jealous! congrats!! *grin*

Kodi-

10. I agree..I love that very much..

Congrats!!!

11. Oh, these are TOTALLY hot!

Congrats, John!!:happydance:

12. John~ I like these better than the other ones (I liked those too, but I think these are hotter on you)!:nuts:

13. Yes, I agree w/ deluxeduck, these look a lot better on you!! Congrats...I think you did the right thing! :smile:

14. Ooooh, I think I like these better!

15. John, you are too stinkin cute! :yes: I have to say I think I prefer your new ones!! I like the idea of the black wapity....waiting for my white one to get here!! Congrats on your new glasses and t-shirt!