My New Agenda!!

1. So I got a new agenda...and I wasn't supposed to be buying anything, but I love it!! It's all Jane's fault!!! :wlae: But I got the calendar pages without the lines...i don't like to be restricted, lol. And thanks to Lola24 for the tips (coin pouch, card holder, etc.) because I'm going to pimp my agenda out!! I got the LV sticky notes too, they're so cute!!

So I guess ya'll wanna see pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. awww... Congrats!!! It looks great! ;)

3. Oh yeah - I like it! Congratulations!

4. I love your agenda! Now I want an agenda. I love it when I see pictures. :tender:

5. What will you be doing with a coin pouch, card holder? Just wondering. :smile:

6. Congrats. Looks like everybody's getting an agenda nowadays. They are great :smile:

7. Congrats! That's such a pretty agenda!

8. Congrats! Very nice! ( I wish they made one that zips shut, though.)

9. congrat's

10. Congrats! It's gorgeous! I've been wanting to get an agenda too after seeing what Lola does with hers.

11. I've been contemplating between this agenda and vernis framboise...

where can you get coin pouch and card holder?

Congrats, it's so pretty!!!

12. Congrats, I love it!! Enjoy!

13. yay! when I first go my idea for my "agenda wallet" I was gonna do it with the mandarin lined koala agenda, but then I saw the koala card wallet and got that instead....I love it though!

14. How cute are the sticky notes!! I've never seen those!! Congrats!!:love: :yes:

15. Cute! What other refills do you have in there? I just have the more simple Mono agenda and love it! And how much were the stickynotes?