My new adoptee!!!

1. YAY! congrats on such a beautiful bag and great surprise too! i love it when the mailman comes with presents!!! :party:

2. Ohh very nice, but is the pic taken from the reflection of a mirror? the meomi is on the other side! haha, but very nice that the seller included a lil extra gift!

3. I got the keychain from tobi, Ive been wanting one for awhile, I want to get some jewelry next. The keychains' got some good weight to it. ;)

I took the pic with my macbook does it look hazy?

4. how cute...surprises are the best on bad days. hope you day gets better. :biggrin:

5. I got the Fantasmino keychain from trendystars (just came today)The keychains are pretty heavy. heh.

6. Ohh, i see! No, the pics look very nice.

7. what a happy day! and such a lovely bag and cute keychain. i've got the same keychain on its way to me (any day now...) and i think my inferno campeggio is waiting at home for me. are you sending us lucky vibes today?!

8. Im sending some luck to you telepathically :push:

9. Congratulations! Love the bag and keychain!:okay:

10. congrats on a beautiful bag and keychain!!! I can't believe you had to wait 3 weeks tho ... it was worth it :tup:

11. Yeah I know, it came all the way from Canada and I think it got lost in the mail. I emailed the seller yesterday and I told her that I dont think I was gonna get my bag and to just refund me my $$$. Thank god it came today! I just cant stop looking at it, (thats how I am when I get a new bag)!:drool:

12. love the extra lil surprise!!!!

13. Pretty heavy as in good or bad? Does it look like it can hold up a while?

14. heavy as in weight