My New Adios Star Ciao Ciao

1. It's here! And I got it for 50% off retail. Couldn't be happier. I think the print placement is not too bad. I got my Lattes - full print and both Pink and Blue ... I only wish I get more colors, and I thought it would be possible with a Ciao Ciao but I think AS is a really big print and the colored characters all spaced out widely. Now, I am itching to see your AS Ciao Ciao if you have one. Please post pics, thanks!

IMG_0239.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

2. Very nice!! Where did you get it?

3. Northgate Macy's Seattle ...

4. O__O must have lattes, rainbow, nero & baby :drool:

5. cute, I think you got a lot of characters:yes:- I dont have this bag- I am terrified of it being mostly white as I am always getting my bags dirty :sad:

6. cute!!!! what a lucky deal!! congrats! :biggrin:

7. oooh very cuute!! congrats pinkpeony!! such a steal too!!! :yes:

8. I wish I coulda gotten my hands on some of that 50% off stuff..but alas...they were all bought out. *sigh*

9. oooh! that's my perfect print placement.... with strawberry and regular latte! beautiful bag and at such a great price too! congrats!

10. I like it - and it was a great deal!

11. Ooh, both Lattes. Good deal.

12. Congrats!! It's super cute. I :heart: Adios Star. I don't have a ciao ciao but here's a picture of my zucca :graucho:

[​IMG]

13. OMG! It's so darn CUTE!!!!!!:tup:

14. Jen, your Zucca is adorable! I'm waiting for my AS Bambinone to come in the mail... I got Polpettina and strawberry latte thanks to the help of wonderful Lindsey at the SH outlet :smile: I kinda wanted the koi fishy too, but it's too hard with that print and such a small bag.

15. Your ciao ciao is so cute! It has my favorites on it - pink + blue lattes, and the rainbow with the clouds! :biggrin: My bianco stellina has a latte right on the inside (yay!), but the rainbow is caught in the corner, down at the bottom :cry: :p