my new additions

1. was out at the carlsbad outlets and picked these things up....

[​IMG]
    Black Ergo Leather tote
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Black Sofia sunglasses
    [​IMG]

I didn't think they had too much good stuff... they did have 1 heritage bag that someone else beat me to.
    Now for pce, i'm looking for a wallet for my bag.. any recommendations....;)

2. I love the ergo...love love love the legacy lining, I've been drooling over one but probably will not get one until I find one that I really love. Great finds! Did you get good deals on your goods?

3. How much was the ergo at the outlet?

4. the bag was $192 and the sunglasses were $63. not super deals, but i loved that bag...:heart:

5. Super cute! Congrats!

6. It's making me want to go to the outlet tomorrow but my husband is working and the double stroller will not fit in there, LOL!

7. Those are GREAT deals!! Congrats on that GORGEOUS Ergo!!

8. Great deals! I love that black ergo tote so much that I paid full price for it! My outlet is too far to visit often. That tote is one of my favorite go-to bags, so comfortable and dresses up so nicely! I actually got a wallet the one time I did go to the outlet that happens to match this bag. Its a french purse-type black leather w/white stitching and a kind of kisslock closure. Those are my favorite wallets, as I dont carry a checkbook ever. Here is a photo. Enjoy your ergo, and those sunglasses are too cute too!

ergo set 002.jpg
  9. Those are SUPER deals! Shoot! I wish my outlet sold sunnies. You made out great!

10. Congrats! :tup: I think any wallet will look great, a nice pop of color like turquoise or pink or something would be fun and would match more bags too! :tup:

11. AWESOME finds!!!!!!! LOVE the ergo! ANd the sunnies are sooo cute! Congrats!

12. nice purchases and great deals!

13. love the ergo tote...the legacy lining is soo pretty!

14. I love the ergo with the legacy lining I was going to get one before I found my new legacy bag. Plus those sunglasses are awesome, my outlet didn't have any sunglasses now that I think about it.

15. I love your new goodies! Congrats!